Wednesday, March 30, 2011

back to Blogging:0

I am updating my blog now..I have 3 weeks left of Medical Assistant schooling, then I will be doing a 160 internship for a Dr. The kids are getting so big. Teagan 11 and Cade 7. Both kids are at teh same school now, and they get to ride the bus together. they are on spring break right now, and my mother-in-law and sister are here watching the kids for me while I go to school. I have kept 4.0+ entire time at school, and I will take the state exam in about 90 days.
We have no more cats..So the mice are returning..bummer...But teagan did come to me with an actual proposal. She researched online, and figured out she had enough money to buy a hampster! After her arguing her point all day, we decited hey, the child has the money, and lets take her to petsmart..Teagan's newest friend is a female Russian somethign or other, but it bit me after I put the cage together! Made my finger bleed! I have seen Rita in a ball rolling around the house, in a box with a towel, (good thing they have a 14day gurantee) I think its funny Conley will let a hampster into our house, but not my poochie..(when hes here haha!)
Alycia

2 comments:

Gracie Viola said...

Hi,

My name is Gracie Viola and I am an administrator for healthcarebuilder.com. I had a lot of fun browsing your blog today. I’m reaching out to you because I noticed you are in school to become a medical asssistant and would like to see if you would be interested in answering some interview questions for my site. The site attracts high school students and their parents as well as older people looking for a career change who are interested in the health care field. The site aims to be a resource for these people in helping them further their health care careers.

We thought it would be great to interview medical assistants or those in school and post their responses on our website to help potential students understand what medical assistants do, what to expect in their training and how they can best prepare themselves before choosing a school.

I think this will be very inspiring to potential medical assistants who want to know what their advancement opportunities are. It really helps to hear someone else’s story and how they chose to go into medical assisting and how they got started. I’m hoping your interview would be very inspirational to people.

Please let me know if this sounds like something you would like to do and I will prepare some questions. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions if you have them.


Thank you,
Gracie Viola
viola.gracie@gmail.com

Mom of 12 said...

I so do NOT like mice!
Sandy