Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cade playing guitar, Cade Xmas party










Cade has been playing guitars a lot and dancing lately. I caught him doing this dance guitar things the other day, he is too funny. And of course Teagan has to be in the video too...She loves the spotlight! Also check out this pinata that Cade's class got to hit open! It was gigantic! Eventually I had to hold the pinata and his teacher had to sit there and wack the dang thing like 20 times to get it open! I was like please don't hit me... Teagan's school only has Christmas parties for like 15 minutes, so I was unable to attend her's since I have to pick Cade up at school. But she was with me Friday at Cade's school and loved helping all the kids, and she eventually found all her old friends and was hanging out with them! LOL Kids are officially out of school, my brother Steve comes tonight, and Brian tomorrow. We will have xmas eve dinner with my dad, and make up our own Christmas day..But whatever we do it's sure to be fun around here!

No comments: